Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Basil Essential Oil

This has become one of my favorite oils: my special guy friend says it hypnotizes him when I wear it (I apply a little on sinus areas on my face... it seems to be good for my sinuses, as well as help me when my brain feels foggy. (I have adrenal fatigue syndrome)


Art by:Dolf Cheng

To order visit https://www.youngliving.org/tracisayhi or message me at my Joyful Scents Facebook page to find out how you can become a wholesale member saving 24% and how you can get a FREE HOME DIFFUSER (retail Value $98.68) No obligations to buy or sell, orders are shipped directly to you. Ask me how! Lavender, and Peace & Calming, come in the Start Living with Everyday Oils Collection (Premiums Starter Kit) along with 7 (Frankincense, Thieves, Valor, Lemon, Peppermint, Purification, and PanAway) and other therapeutic grade essential oils, and a HOME DIFFUSER and MORE for $150 US a retail value of over $330!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment