Tuesday, October 15, 2013

For all 'Young Living' Oilers... I cleared my sinuses with the Raindrop oils...

This is getting rid of my sinus headache. It's not conventional, but I'm applying the Raindrop oils to the sinus areas on my face.... am adding a one to one ratio of v-6 oil with the hotter oils... for most people, I would recommend a 5 to one ratio. This is clearing my sinuses! :)

p.s. Top it off with some eucalyptus blue.


To order visit https://www.youngliving.org/tracisayhi or message me at my Joyful Scents Facebook page to find out how you can become a wholesale member saving 24% and how you can get a FREE HOME DIFFUSER (retail Value $98.68) No obligations to buy or sell, orders are shipped directly to you. Ask me how! Lavender, and Peace & Calming, come in the Start Living with Everyday Oils Collection (Premiums Starter Kit) along with 7 (Frankincense, Thieves, Valor, Lemon, Peppermint, Purification, and PanAway) and other therapeutic grade essential oils, and a HOME DIFFUSER and MORE for $150 US a retail value of over $330!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment