Friday, October 18, 2013

Was a false flag nucear attack on South Carolina Thwarted?

This morning, I woke up to a message from a friend. She linked me to a post by Dutchsince, showing there was an earthquake in South Carolina:
(click image to read all the comments to Dutchsince's post, if you'd like.)

It's weird.... some people are saying that some nucear missiles that were meant to be targeting South Carolina were instead fired into the ocean causing an earthquake. It sounds crazy, but I remember that a scary neo-con named Lindsay Graham was "predicting" that there could be a terrorist nuclear attack on South Carolina. Here's a link:


I haven't read this, yet, but am going to share this with you. It's something I shared to "only me" on my Facebook... Later, I may come up with a more conclusive post. Right now, my instinct is that a nuclear false flag attack on South Carolina has been thwarted. Please pray that God will continue to restrain this evil.

Obama Ousts Top Officers After Nuke Explodes In Ocean Instead Of Charleston

No comments:

Post a Comment