Saturday, October 19, 2013

If there's any way I may inspire people to be more healthy, this is one way:

I'm going to post some Young Living Essential Oil graphics. Plants have in them, natural properties and oils that are a built in defense system for them.... and they become food and medicine for us. I would encourage everyone to look into the healing and nutritional benefits of herbs and essential oils, I'm a visual person, so am happy to be able to refer to graphics, when I want to learn something about an essential oil. If you're interested. These particular graphics are by Dolf Cheng:














If you would like to order any Young Living essential oils, visit https://www.youngliving.org/tracisayhi or message me at my Joyful Scents Facebook page to find out how you can become a wholesale member saving 24% and how you can get a FREE HOME DIFFUSER (retail Value $98.68) No obligations to buy or sell, orders are shipped directly to you. Ask me how! Lavender, and Peace & Calming, come in the Start Living with Everyday Oils Collection (Premiums Starter Kit) along with 7 (Frankincense, Thieves, Valor, Lemon, Peppermint, Purification, and PanAway) and other therapeutic grade essential oils, and a HOME DIFFUSER and MORE for $150 US a retail value of over $330!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment